Pest Control and Gopher Wire
Some clients we work with
- Miller Landscaping and Maintenance Lompoc, CA
- Clifford Landscape Redding, CA
- Doerr Landscape Design Spring Valley CA
- Blue Spruce Construction Campbell CA
- Bright View Landscape Pleasanton CA
- Miller Landscaping & Maintenance Lompoc CA
- Rewild Designs Santa Cruz CA
- CDM Construction Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Coastal Evergreen Scotts Valley CA
- Curtis Horticulture San Jose CA
- Horizon Exterior Design & Construction West Hills CA
- Granite Construction
- Greenscape Project Solutions, Inc Monterey CA
- Habitat Gardens Pacific Grove CA
- Hummingbird Native Gardens San Jose CA
Pest Control Contractors Landscapers
Best Gopher Wire Products
Buy our high quality, easy to work with wire mesh rolls and gopher baskets
Available in small or large quantities
Please contact us for large quantity orders
We accept purchase orders
We will help you plan a landscape with the local pest problems in mind for reduced maintenance costs and labor.
Many landscapes can take advantage of natural barriers. This will utilize built-in pest control that is invisible possibly stopping pest problems before they start.
We specialize in design
Incorporating barriers in and around landscapes
Protective mesh barriers under sod
Vertical barriers around gardens and small sensitive areas
Custom fencing and other physical barriers for larger pests such as the raccoon, skunk and opossum
We have trained many landscape professionals in the art of trapping. As well as in discouraging and/or excluding major landscape pests.
The focus is on minimal disturbance of turf and landscapes.
Target animals are gophers, moles, voles, ground squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks and deer.
A typical training session will consist of:
An early morning (if possible) trap setting session
A Power Point lecture on basic pest animal biology. The focus on behaviors and mannerisms that allow effective trapping or control.
The lecture will also include:
Using sprays and drenches
Different fencing and barrier options including proper ways to gopher and mole proof turf areas
Several trapping methods that do not require large excavations
After the lecture:
The group returns to the morning trapping area
Traps are checked and reset
New trapping areas are discovered
More traps are set to demonstrate effective trapping techniques.