- Automatically resets after each kill
- Works on Rats, Mice and Ground Squirrels
- Certified Humane – Animals are killed instantly
- Toxin Free – No risk to children, pets, wildlife or livestock
- Long-lasting lure lasts 6 months, CO2 canisters last for 24 kills
- After the mouse or rat enters the trap, a trigger causes a striker to instantly dispatch the mouse or rat.
- The mouse or rat will then fall out of the trap, and the trap automatically resets ready for the next kill.
- The A24 trap will kill 24 pests before requiring a CO2 cartridge change.
- Glue board traps are cruel.
- Standard snap traps also frequently malfunction and the rat or mouse suffers horribly.
- The A24 is certified Class A NAWAC humane, killing rodents instantly and cleanly
Toxin-free, long life lure
- The lure that draws the rat or mouse into the trap is non-toxic.
- No need to worry about poisoning pets, children, wildlife or livestock.
- The lure lasts 6 months.
Easy to install
- two screws mount the A24 to any surface.
- Simply mount the trap, insert the Lure bottle, screw in the CO2 cartridge and it’s armed.
- Install kit includes rodent detector cards that will help you place the trap in the best location for the greatest success.
Perfect for remote locations
- requires no electricity, has no electronics, it is ruggedized
- Designed to operate in remote areas of the unforgiving New Zealand wilderness, its waterproof and operates .
- Waterproof, operates in any climate.
IN THIS BOX
- 1 x A24 self-resetting rat and stoat trap
- 1 x Static Lure Bottle (SLB) containing 60 grams of Chocolate Formula for Rats
- 2 x C02 gas canisters
- 1 x Digital Strike Counter
- 1 x Rodent Detector Kit
- 1 x Success Guide
Where you can install the Automatic Trap
A24 Trap Success Guide