Automatic Rat and Mouse Trap Kit with Counter
- Automatically resets after each kill
- Works on Rats, Mice and Ground Squirrels
- Certified Humane – Animals are killed instantly
- Toxin Free – No risk to children, pets, wildlife or livestock
- Long-lasting lure lasts 6 months, CO2 canisters last for 24 kills
- After the mouse or rat enters the trap, a trigger causes a striker to instantly dispatch the mouse or rat.
- The mouse or rat will then fall out of the trap, and the trap automatically resets ready for the next kill.
- The A24 trap will kill 24 pests before requiring a CO2 cartridge change.
- Glue board traps are cruel.
- Standard snap traps also frequently malfunction and the rat or mouse suffers horribly.
- The A24 is certified Class A NAWAC humane, killing rodents instantly and cleanly
Toxin-free, long life lure
- The lure that draws the rat or mouse into the trap is non-toxic.
- No need to worry about poisoning pets, children, wildlife or livestock.
- The lure lasts 6 months.
Easy to install
- two screws mount the A24 to any surface.
- Simply mount the trap, insert the Lure bottle, screw in the CO2 cartridge and it’s armed.
- Install kit includes rodent detector cards that will help you place the trap in the best location for the greatest success.
Perfect for remote locations
- requires no electricity, has no electronics, it is ruggedized
- Designed to operate in remote areas of the unforgiving New Zealand wilderness, its waterproof and operates .
- Waterproof, operates in any climate.
IN THIS BOX
- 1 x A24 self-resetting rat and stoat trap
- 1 x Static Lure Bottle (SLB) containing 60 grams of Chocolate Formula for Rats
- 2 x C02 gas canisters
- 1 x Digital Strike Counter
- 1 x Rodent Detector Kit
- 1 x Success Guide
Where you can install the Automatic TrapIn Your Home Attics Basements Chicken Coops Crawl Spaces Farm and Barn Automobile Storage Garages Sheds Vineyards Yard and Property
A24 Trap Success Guide
We offer a local pickup option at checkout. If you choose local pickup we will contact you to schedule a pickup time and day at our location:
303 Potrero St., Ste. 39 Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Our most ideal pickup times are between 9-11am or 4-5pm weekdays, with the exception of holidays. Some weekend pickups are available upon request.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 6 x 3 in|