GOPHERS LIMITED RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In response to COVID-19 we, as an essential business, will continue providing service during this unprecedented time.
1. Many clients rely on our services in order to grow crops of fruits and vegetables that sustain them throughout the year. In addition, gardening can be a very productive way to spend time at home during a self-quarantine period.
2. The unique nature of our business allows us to easily maintain the required social distance of ten feet. We have also increased our protocols for sanitizing vehicles, equipment and tools.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our clients and staff. Therefore, we ask that you please do not handle our traps. We will monitor and dispose of trapped animals.
- We also request most communication be conducted by phone, email or text.
- We will practice social distancing while providing trapping service and wear a mask when on a client’s property.
- At this time, we will continue to keep our shipping department open, and ship products Monday- Friday.
- Curbside product pickup is available at our Santa Cruz office/shipping location. Please call ahead to arrange payment and pickup appointment.
- Products can also be purchased in our office/shipping location in Santa Cruz. Please make an appointment to do so and face coverings are required in the office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 831-335-2400.
We sincerely wish you good health and happiness,
Thomas Wittman – Brooke, Myra, Alexis and Casey
In the Old Sash Mill Complex
Gophers Limited 303 Potrero St., Suite 39, Santa Cruz, Ca 95060